NHTSA — Electrical System: Starter Assembly Problems

2004 Pontiac Montana electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Montana:

2004 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Nov 022004

Montana 6-cyl

I have had my van in the shop 5 times for the starter, and 1 time I had to have it towed in it was staying in gauge, and it started to smoke and I would like for someone to do something about it.the dealer will not do a thing about it all they do is change the starter, and they say the flywheel is okay. But it keeps doing the same thing so can you tell me what I can do about this van.and if you would plese call me.

- Fredericktown, PA, USA