NHTSA — Service Brakes, Electric Problems

3.0

2006 Pontiac Montana brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Pontiac Montana:

2006 Pontiac Montana Owner Comments

Jan 032010

Montana

Hi, we reside in Canada, therefore the mileage is registered in kms. The vehicle now has 78,000 kms on it. The ABS system has been failing, the light originally came on about a week ago. When I first turned the vehicle off the first time the light went off. Now it is on all the time. I believe that the under laying problem with the ebcm module and/or wheel sensors. I have serviced the vehicle regularly and over the christmas holidays we traveled several hundred miles from Canada into the usa I've read several horror stories and it seems to be a persisting problem with the whole vehicle line up. Relay, uplander, SV6...

- Brooklin, 00, USA