2007 Pontiac Solstice miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Pontiac Solstice:

2007 Pontiac Solstice Owner Comments

Aug 012008

Solstice

I was driving on I-10 going East. I entered the freeway at the 3rd St ramp. From the police report, I stepped on my brakes, my car turned facing sideways and was hit by a semi truck on the driver's side. When I was hit I went under the semi and slammed the embankment and my car went back under the semi and faced oncoming traffic. I had a collapsed lung, broken ribs, and was unconscious for 3 days. I have memory loss and lack of some emotional feelings. I did move and did not having forwarding address and thus never received a recall notice. I did have a key chain I carried with several keys on it. There were more than 3 parts that were affected. The car was marked as totaled.

- Glendale, AZ, USA

Dec 272012

Solstice 4-cyl

We purchased our 2007 Solstice and the service airbag light came on. Dealer checked and estimated $770. For repair. In my opinion, this should be a recall issue for safety reasons.

- Deland, FL, USA

[an error occurred while processing this directive]