Wiring Harness Shorts Out

$1,000.00

1. replace wiring harness, ignitition switch and computer (1 reports)
1999 Pontiac Sunfire electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Pontiac Sunfire:

1999 Pontiac Sunfire Owner Comments

Aug 142003

Sunfire

My car is currently at the mechanic shop and he has just told me that the wiring harness is shorting out which has made my ignition and my computer short out. Yes i said computer. I'm so mad because he also told me that pontiac has a service bulletin out for this problem. I want to know that if there is enough people having this problem to issue a service bulletin why not issue a recall. This is their problem.

- , Crosby, TX, USA