I Hate This Car

$7,500.00

2002 Pontiac Sunfire miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Sunfire:

2002 Pontiac Sunfire Owner Comments

Jul 162007

Sunfire 2.2L 4 cyl

I bought my 2002 in 2005, I HATE THIS CAR SOOOO MUCH. It has been nothing but a money pit. I bought a new Chevy Tahoe, I forgot what it's like to have a vehicle that isn't in the shop once a month with a thousand dollar repair. If you have a choice, do not buy one of these Sunfires or a Cavalier. The Cavalier is the same vehicle with a different name on it! I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT, and I can't get rid of it, I still owe $5,200 on it.

- , Rochester, NY, USA