NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

CarComplaints.com Notes: No heat, no air conditioning, and visibility issues because of a busted defogger system. Basically, anything coming out of a vent in the 2006 Torrent is broken.

1.5

2006 Pontiac Torrent seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Pontiac Torrent:

2006 Pontiac Torrent Owner Comments

Jun 022016

Torrent

I just bought this SUV hopping it would be better than my little Saturn I had and more trusting. But so far it has proven not safe to put children or baby's in. The seat belts either don't iach or don't unlatch. I just had to replace my evap at 111,687 miles. I seen that other people have had the same problem and it has not yet been a recall at all. And the engine makes a chugging sound when in park while running. It sounds like it wants to die and not stay running. I notice that when I was at a gas station. I will not put any of my children or my family's children in this SUV because of the problem I am having. It's a safty hazard that needs to be taken to consideration. I hope this gets looked more into before someone dies or a childs life is taken.

- Tomahawk, WI, USA