NHTSA — Visibility/Wiper Problems

2007 Pontiac Torrent accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Pontiac Torrent:

2007 Pontiac Torrent Owner Comments

Apr 302013

Since April of last year, everytime it rains my car ends up flooding. I have had 2 car dealers look at it and they say it is coming from the bottom of the windshield. Not very happy.

- Sturgis, MI, USA

Nov 062013

Own a 2007 Pontiac Torrent. My heater blows only warm air in my vehicle. The blower fan and all the switches are fine. When I turn the temperature knob to hot air, only cold air comes out. I brought it to my mechanic and they ran a diagnostic. My temperature gauge was fine as was my coolant level. They advised that the temperature shaft is broken inside the heater box and would need to be fixed by removing the entire dash labor cost alone is above 1000K. I called GM to ask what they will do to assist with the cost but since there is no recall or class action they will not help to repair the damaged heater door.

- Detroit, MI, USA