2003 Pontiac Vibe
windows / windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Pontiac Vibe is the mechanical twin of the Toyota Matrix.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
Worst 2003 Vibe windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- window makes a popping noise when up down3
- driver's window offline1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear37
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls24
- NHTSA: Visibility11
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Vibe Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Vibe compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Vibe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Vibe.