NHTSA — Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Pretty Good

CarComplaints.com Notes: The Pontiac Vibe is the mechanical twin of the Toyota Matrix.

Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.

6.2

2009 Pontiac Vibe windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Pontiac Vibe:

2009 Pontiac Vibe Owner Comments

May 062013

Vibe 4WD 4-cyl

2009 Pontiac Vibe. Consumer writes in regards to potential floor mat interference with accelerator pedal and power window master switch recall notices. The consumer stated she attempted to get the recall resolved on two separate occasions, only to be informed, the parts were not available.

- Wellington, FL, USA

Nov 122012

Vibe 4-cyl

I cannot roll down my windows since they are on recall since November 2012. I have to show a badge when I enter my community and must take off my seat belt and get out of the car to do so. I only received one letter and was told I would receive a second. It has now been over four months.

- Hawley, PA, USA