- February 9: Porsche Recalls Boxster, Carrera, Cayman and Targa recalls | 13 days ago
- February 5: VW 3.0 TDI Settlement Terms Released news | 17 days ago
- January 3: Porsche Recalls 918 Spyders to Replace Lower Control Arms recalls | 50 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 51 days ago
- December 30: Porsche Beige Interior Glare Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
1996 Porsche 911
Worst 1996 911 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Porsche 911 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 911 compares to other years?
Check out our Porsche 911 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 911.