- March 9: Porsche Recalls 19,000 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 18 days ago
- February 9: Porsche Recalls Boxster, Carrera, Cayman and Targa recalls | 46 days ago
- February 5: VW 3.0 TDI Settlement Terms Released news | 50 days ago
- January 3: Porsche Recalls 918 Spyders to Replace Lower Control Arms recalls | 83 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 84 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.