- April 14: Ram Truck Window Sticker Lawsuit Says Rear Axle Ratio Is Wrong
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
- February 24: Ford Recalls F-250 and F-350 Trucks With Replacement Steering Gears
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Toyota Recalls Avalon For Subwoofer Speakers That Can Catch Fire
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.