- February 24: Ford Recalls F-250 and F-350 Trucks With Replacement Steering Gears
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Toyota Recalls Avalon For Subwoofer Speakers That Can Catch Fire
- December 29: Older Dodge Trucks Recalled After Reported Fatality
- December 19: FCA US Recalls 3.3 Million Vehicles To Repair Takata Airbags
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.