- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 4: Fiat Chrysler Sued in Canada for $5 Billion
- July 31: Government Looks Into Harmon Kardon Radios After Jeep Hack
- July 25: Fiat Chrysler Recall Failures: $105 Million Fine, Vehicle Buyback Program to Begin
- July 25: Over 1.7 Million Ram Trucks Recalled For Hyperactive Airbags
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.