- November 26: Isuzu Offers to Buy Recalled Vehicles From Owners
- November 24: GM Recalls Malibu Over Fire Risk and Frosty Windshields
- November 8: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Trucks For Tie-Rod Problems
- October 31: Lamborghini Recalls $250,000 Cars Because of Salt
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 10,000 Trucks For Faulty Dash Lights
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.