- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- September 3: Chrysler Wants Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Dismissed
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls 792,000 Jeeps For Ignition Switch Problems
Sliding Rear Window Does Not Work
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ram dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
windows / windshield problem