- July 1: Lawsuit Seeks Relief For Kia Shattered Sunroofs
- June 30: Volvo XC90 Recall: Front Side-Impact Airbags Can Fail
- May 31: Fiat Chrysler Lowers Powertrain Warranty To 60,000 Miles
- May 29: Seven SUVs Confront The Small Overlap Crash Test
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
NHTSA — Electrical System: Integrated Trailer Brake Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.