- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 28: Ram ProMaster Van Recalled for Leaking Brake Hose
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Ram ProMaster Vans For Sticky Accelerator Pedals
- January 3: The Worst Cars and Car Problems of 2013
- December 23: Kia Agrees to Proposed Settlement Over Inflated Mileage Claims
NHTSA — Electrical System: Integrated Trailer Brake Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.