- November 18: Ford Fusions Recalled So They Don't Roll Away
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Trucks, SUVs and Vans
- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
- October 15: Dodge Ram 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Affects 6 Ram Models
- October 7: Toyota Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit Filed in Arkansas
NHTSA — Electrical System: Integrated Trailer Brake Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.