- October 31: Hyundai Recalls Sonata To Fix Anti-Lock Brake Warning Light
- October 27: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokee and Ram 1500
- October 6: Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls, Mostly New Vans With Hoods That Fly Open
- September 10: Over 1.6 Million Ram Trucks Recalled in 4 Recalls
- September 1: Fiat Chrysler Releases Buyback and Incentive Details
NHTSA — Electrical System: Integrated Trailer Brake Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.