NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock Problems

2001 Saab 9-3 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Saab 9-3:

2001 Saab 9-3 Owner Comments

Feb 162007

9-3

The seat belt on my 2001 Saab 93 will not work. I am unable to pull the strap out from the side of the car. I took it to my local Saab dealer they told me it would cost $700 to fix. My car is only 6 years old, not only did the seat belt stop working but the ABS system needs to be replaced at a cost of $3200. All of these repairs seem to be a safety issue that cost an excessive amount of money. I think that Saab should repair at the very least the seat belt which I am currently driving without.

- Laguna Beach, CA, USA