Squeaks Over Bumps

2003 Saab 9-3

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Saab dealer.

4.0

2003 Saab 9-3 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saab 9-3:

2003 Saab 9-3 Owner Comments

Dec 062006

9-3

I've taken my car in four times to have this looked at now. They've either lubricated the bushings (which did nothing) or told me they couldn't recreate the sound. When I go over any sort of bump, there is a super annoying squeak like rusty bedsprings. It is especially worse when it is cold outside. Also, if I turn the wheel hard to the right, it makes a knocking noise. Help!!

- , Bethlehem, PA, USA