NHTSA — Equipment Adaptive Problems

2007 Saab 9-3 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Saab 9-3:

2007 Saab 9-3 Owner Comments

Sep 282009

After reading about the recent Toyota floormat recall I have decided to report a similar problem with my 2007 Saab 9-3. my driver side floormat does not stay in place and has repeatedly gotten caught as I push the clutch in. The result is that the clutch will not let out with out me manually removing the floormat by hand. I can push the clutch in, but it won't let out. This would be a simple fix if they would create a better floor mat anchor, but the dealer said they can't do anything.

- Seattle, WA, USA