NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems

2006 Saab 9-7X engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Saab 9-7X:

2006 Saab 9-7X Owner Comments

Sep 202011

9-7X 8-cyl

My fuel gauge reading has been going back and forth from empty to full. I have put a full tank of gas in it and it reads empty. This began a few weeks ago and has not stopped. It has caused my engine light to come on as well. I went to have it tested at a shop and they said it was the fuel sender. I have researched and found a number of complaints about this. I ask how will I be compensated for this inconvenience?

- Stockton, CA, USA