Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2008 Aura’s issues with brakes, such as worn out rotors, isn’t as severe as the prior model year, but let’s just not start awarding them any brake awards just yet. Does that even exist? “The Brakies”?

One thing the 2008 does share with the 2007 is a recall of a busted gear shifter cable which can make it look like your car is in park, when the transmission is still engaged. You can only imagine what kind of fun that causes.

2008 Saturn Aura windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Saturn Aura:

2008 Saturn Aura Owner Comments

Sep 222010

I have had problems with visibility with my 2008 Saturn Aura since I purchased it new. I have not been able to see out of the interior windshield panel. It has almost caused me numerous wrecks. In addition I have had to completely remove all 4 head rests in order to see. After 30 years of driving with no accidents or citations, due to the same visibility problem, I was T-boned crossing a major highway and my Saturn had to be towed.

- Dumas, TX, USA

Sep 092008

Defrost stops blowing on windshield, and condensation blocks my view of the road.

- Indianapolis, IN, USA