Headlights Turn Off By Themselves

8.0

2002 Saturn L200 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Saturn L200:

2002 Saturn L200 Owner Comments

Oct 072004

L200

my car has a headlight sensor on the dashboard and it had been working fine. Within the past couple weeks though, my headlights would just turn off and my day-time running lights would come on. It would be completely dark outside and my headlights would just turn off. I still don't have it fixed - I don't know if the sensor has gone bad or what else could be wrong with it.

- , Rensselaer, IN, USA