Engine Turns Over But Won't Start

2002 Saturn L200 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Saturn L200:

2002 Saturn L200 Owner Comments

May 222016

L200 2.2L

When I turn the key on, the engine cranks but won't start. After several tries, it will finally start but the gauges don't work and many of the warning lights stay on. I have been told it is an electrical problem and I am sure it will cost more than I can afford to pay since I am a senior citizen with a disability and very small fixed income. With the low mileage, I wouldn't expect the car to have such a big problem. I think it should be on recall and the work done for free!!!

- , Joliet, IL, USA