2. replace ecm (1 reports)
2003 Saturn L200 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saturn L200:

2003 Saturn L200 Owner Comments

Jan 012011

L200 2.2L 4 cyl

Noticed the lights were flickering on and off and the security light would flash. Took it to the dealer I bought it from and they told me it was the ECM (engine control module). It was worn out and needed to be replaced. It cost a pretty penny but I haven't had any problems with the lights since.

- , Mount Vernon, IN, USA

Feb 132010

L200 LX V6

I was told that it was the security system that was doing this but nobody knew how to fix it or unplug it.

- , Doerun, GA, USA

Feb 022006

I wish I knew what was wrong with my car. The dash lights, headlights, all the lights flicker, it drives me crazy.

- , Morrilton, AR, USA