NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: Filler Pipe And Cap Problems

2003 Saturn L200 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saturn L200:

2003 Saturn L200 Owner Comments

Oct 102006

L200 4-cyl

Check engine light comes on - found out that gas cap does not stay secure and will have to have gas cap replaced - I could not locate any damage to cap this started in August of 2006 - I originally thought I was not securing gas cap but I made sure it clicked and when I pulled on it - came right out this morning.

- Indianapolis, IN, USA