2003 Saturn L200 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saturn L200:

2003 Saturn L200 Owner Comments

Oct 162010

L200 4-cyl

The stop light stops functioning intermittently. I replace the bulb and it sometimes works for a few days and then again, it stops working. I tried to buy the tail light socket, but they come up with a different part even though they search through my VIN at an authorized parts retailer. I believe it is related to the recall campaign number 05V245000 but since my car was of a later model by one year, it missed the recall. I wouldn't have cared if I found an exact replacement part, but since they came up with a modified part at the store, it makes me think my car has the defective tail lights but the manufacturers tried to get away with it by not including that year's model in their recall to avoid another thousands of replacements.

- Anaheim, CA, USA