NHTSA — Wheels Problems

1.2

2003 Saturn L200 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saturn L200:

2003 Saturn L200 Owner Comments

Feb 182014

L200 4-cyl

The car started making a funny noise as I was driving home. Thankfully I made it home but after I shut the car off it would not start again. Also my rear wheels wear on the inside due to the position of them I am going to have to have shims put in to keep the rear wheels from angling in.

- Semmes, AL, USA