Ignition Failure

8.0

1. replacement of ignition (1 reports)
2001 Saturn L300 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Saturn L300:

2001 Saturn L300 Owner Comments

Dec 102008

L300 V6

I parked my car behind one of my roommates. She was getting ready to leave so I hopped back in my and my key goes in but wont turn. I figured the steering column was blocked so I turned the wheel to the left and right to no avail. I almost cried. This had been the millionth thing to go wrong with this piece of crap car. I had to have it towed and the ignition replaced. DONT BUY A SATURN!! You'll save yourself a ton of money and hassle.

- , Columbia, MO, USA