Starter Failure

1. replacement of starter (1 reports)
2001 Saturn L300 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Saturn L300:

2001 Saturn L300 Owner Comments

Apr 182008

L300 V6

I went out shopping, parked my car, turned it off, put my keys in my purse, locked the doors, and headed inside. When I was ready to head back home, I got in only to realize my car wouldn't start. I hadn't heard any noise, and it hadn't been running funny. I had to call someone to come get me and then have my car towed to the dealership (bad idea). I live 200 miles from my hometown and my dad who knows a little about cars. it was awful and took $300 out of my pocket!

- , Columbia, MO, USA