2007 Saturn Outlook accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Saturn Outlook:

2007 Saturn Outlook Owner Comments

Sep 212015

For a couple weeks I've been having problems opening my trunk hatch, I tried again today and it didn't open. I then bent down to pick up my bags when the hatch opened on its own and hit me in the head pretty hard. It's very frustrating not being able to open my trunk when I have groceries in it. I didn't go to the doctor or the er because I work in the medical field and can recognize the signs of a concussion.

- Niles, MI, USA