2007 Saturn Outlook seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Saturn Outlook:

2007 Saturn Outlook Owner Comments

Jul 282009

I was driving my 2007 GM Saturn Outlook. The airbags all deployed at the same time. GM has had my car for investigation for over a month and refuses to pay for a rental. I have neck injury and have been undergoing physical therapy. I had an mri done on Friday. They keep giving me the runaround and I have been out thousands and thousands and my car just sits while they do nothing but ask me to send proof of out of pocket expenses etc. I sent receipt for rental and she sent an email requesting the method of payment that I used. Why is that relevant??

- Hunstville, TX, USA