NHTSA — Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars Problems

2008 Saturn Outlook body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Saturn Outlook:

2008 Saturn Outlook Owner Comments

Feb 012012

Outlook 6-cyl

I live in Virginia. It my sunroof leaks every time it rains and floods my floor. After checking online I found that I am not the only one so I want to make a complaint. I brought my car with only 26000 miles last year from a used dealership.

- Hampton, VA, USA