NHTSA — Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System Problems

3.0

2009 Saturn Outlook accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Saturn Outlook:

2009 Saturn Outlook Owner Comments

Sep 232013

Outlook 4-cyl

I took my 2009 Saturn Outlook xe to the GM service center yesterday only to find out at 45000 my steering rack and pump needs to be replaced at $1300 +. also, my timing chain is gone. My air conditioner stopped blowing cold air for the second time and lastly when I turn on my defrost it comes out at my feet. The air and the defrost I am still waiting for them to figure out the problem. How can GM get away with this. I haven't even reached 50000 miles and my car needs close to $5000 in repairs. GM need to stand behind their vehicles and put out a recall on the steering rack before someone gets seriously hurt or killed. Please, someone do something.

- Stafford Springs, CT, USA