2009 Saturn Outlook fuel system NHTSA complaints: Fuel/Propulsion System

NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems

2.0

2009 Saturn Outlook fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Saturn Outlook:

2009 Saturn Outlook Owner Comments

Nov 192012

Outlook 6-cyl

I brought a Saturn Outlook in 2009 and had numerous issues similar to what has been detailed in this website. - both headlights failed to work - one covered under warranty & cost of second one reimbursed by GM under the recall - starter failed - covered under warranty - failed water pump at 73K - I paid for replacement - steering gear and pump replacement because the steering locks up at low speed @ 78K my third vehicle but first GM and the experience with Saturn/GM have been frustrating. I see others have experienced similar failure on this mode. Documenting these vehicles for future use or possible help from GM or dot.

- Plano, TX, USA