NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems

CarComplaints.com Notes: The Outlook has reached the end of its production and to show how much they care, Saturn has made no major changes for its final year.

4.2

2010 Saturn Outlook engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Saturn Outlook:

2010 Saturn Outlook Owner Comments

Oct 202010

Outlook 6-cyl

I have had numerous issues with power steering in my Saturn. This is my family vehicle that I drive my children in and bought it with safety in mind. I am starting to believe the vehicle is very unsafe. Instead of GM fixing the problem they have taken no blame and are asking me to pay hefty bills related to the steering wheel. The car has had 3 steering gears and now needs a steering pump. I know many Saturn owners are having the same issues. Please help, this is not fair to the consumer. We are being lied to so GM does not have to cover these costly parts.

- Charlotte, NC, USA