Starts Then Stalls

4.0

2005 Saturn Relay engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Saturn Relay:

2005 Saturn Relay Owner Comments

Nov 022007

Relay

I purchased a 2005 Saturn Relay Pre-owned. I am having problems with it. It had about 62,830 miles to begin with. Every time I turn the ignition key the car will start then cuts off. I have to turn the key several times and press my foot on the gas pedal in order for the vehicle to not cut off repeatedly. I am a single mother of 4 and needed the space, but now I am regretting I traded in my older vehicle for this one. I thought I was getting a great vehicle for my family. As a single mom this will be costing me more money to fix the problem. I am so disappointed that people will do anything to make a sale, even to those of us who are on a fixed budget looking for a ride for our family. I am so disgusted. I wish there was something I could do.

- , Montezuma, GA, USA