NHTSA — Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars Problems

2001 Saturn SC1 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Saturn SC1:

2001 Saturn SC1 Owner Comments

Mar 152007

SC1

I hear a lot of problems with the sunroof not working properly. I went to the dealer and they were going to charge me over $1000. I told them no because I think it should be free since a lot of Saturn owners have problems with it. Why hasn't there been a recall on them?

- Charlotte, NC, USA