2002 Saturn SC1 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Saturn SC1:

2002 Saturn SC1 Owner Comments

Feb 112005

SC1 4-cyl

On February 11, 2005 I was involved in a motor vehicle accident. I was at a complete stop and rear ended by a person most likely going about 45 miles per hour. I own a Saturn SC1 2000. My seat went forward and then completely collapsed into the back seat. This is very significant for the following reasons. My 8 year old grandson typically rides in that very spot and if he were with me he certainly would have substained heavy injuries due to my weight and the speed in which the seat slammed backwards. I also feel that my injuries where more severe as the seat did not keep me in a secure position. My greatest fear is that this may occur with vehicles of this same model and others will be greatly wounded. I sincerely appreciate any inquiries you may make on my behalf for the common good and safety of others. Sincerely, pamela D. lomastro.

- Ringgold, LA, USA