Transmission Not Shifting

2001 Saturn SC2 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Saturn SC2:

2001 Saturn SC2 Owner Comments

Mar 222013

SC2 Dual

Bought it back in March with no reverse turned into way more complications then I can afford to take care of liked it when i bought now I just want to blow the f*cker up. I can't sell it and its pissing me off hence wanting to blow it up every time look at it. I want it gone and my money back. WORD OF ADVICE DON'T BUY A CAR FROM A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO DOESN'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE F#CK IS WRONG WITH IT.

- , Spring Hill, FL, USA