Vibration Problems At 30-50 Mph

4.0

1994 Saturn SL2 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1994 Saturn SL2:

1994 Saturn SL2 Owner Comments

Jan 022003

SL2

I have had this happen to my car before and all they do is tighten the spark plugs I guess and then it goes away.. is this normal for it to keep coming back though?

- , Waterloo, NY, USA

Jun 092006

SL2

My car starts to vibrate and shake and get jumpy when I am going between 30-50 MPH. It doesn't do it all the time, but most of the time it does. It annoys the crap out of me and the only way to stop it from doing it is to put the car into 3rd gear. My car is an automatic but it has the 3rd and 2nd gears on it. I would like to have this problem fixed, but I don't know what to do. Thank you.

- , Greenbrier, TN, USA