High Idle

2.0

2001 Saturn SL2 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Saturn SL2:

2001 Saturn SL2 Owner Comments

May 012012

SL2 1.9L V4

So basically when my car is in park, the RPM's are pretty high up, around 2 - 2.5. This only happens randomly, mostly commonly after I've been driving around for a while and I finally park right before I shut off the car and remove the key. Not a huge issue since I never idle, I normally just shut my car off and I'll turn it back on when I need to drive again.

- , Philadelphia, PA, USA