NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems

7.4

2007 Saturn Sky brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Saturn Sky:

2007 Saturn Sky Owner Comments

May 072009

Sky

Ytd 2007 Saturn Sky has lost the use of it's emergency brake. It has been replaced 3 times now. The car only has 41000 miles.

- Seminole , FL, USA

Sep 012014

Sky

My emergency brake is not working. The brake pads and brake shoes are fine. Also checked the brake cable and it is fine.

- High Point, NC, USA

Aug 012013

Sky 4-cyl

Revs forward by reving forward I mean that when I come to a stop the car goes forward many times until I complete a stop and everytime that happens engine light goes on. I have already change the brakes and still problem continues. Air bag I have fixed it when it when off and spend around $1100 in total and months later when on again. I really dont have the money to fix it anymore so please help and fix my car.

- Ashburn, VA, USA