2008 Saturn Sky seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Saturn Sky:

2008 Saturn Sky Owner Comments

Sep 162016

My cars air bag light came on I took it to the dealer and it would not pass state inspection due to the passenger module sensor. I had to pay over 900 dollars to get it fixed. I have heard multiply people complaining about the same issue. Therefore I think there should be a recall. I did nothing to cause this failure to happen yet I am responsible to pay for it.

- Powhatan, VA, USA