Security System Problems

8.0

1. cannot afford to fix and hope i don't have an accident (1 reports)
2003 Saturn Vue accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saturn Vue:

2003 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Jun 042014

Vue V6

I had this happen several times, had it towed once. The security system will activate when starting the vehicle, the dash lights and gauges will go haywire and no steering. I have been driving down the road when it started doing it, accident waiting to happen. Started at 105,000 miles that I know of. I got the car in Feb. 2014

Update from Feb 1, 2015: Had the theft deterrent system checked out code p1629, as this is the problem with the dash lights and gauges going crazy and power steering not working. The problem has gotten worst. Contacted Saturn about this problem. This shouldn't be happening with this kind of miles on it, 106,500 now, started at 105,000. At one point Saturn acted like they may help with the cost. Now they are playing that off. The cost is between $700 and $1000 to fix the problem, that I don't have, I live on social security. I will never own another Saturn!!!!!!

- , Chatham, VA, USA