9.0

1. get a new computer module (1 reports)
  2. replace the crank sensor (1 reports)
2003 Saturn Vue engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saturn Vue:

2003 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Dec 012008

Vue AWD 3.0L V6

We would drive the car around, and occasionally, it just wouldn't start. Had it towed twice and it started up in the morning just fine each time at the shop. It got worse and finally I took it to the GM dealership and they replaced the crank sensor. fine ever since.

- , Morrison, IL, USA

Jun 272008

Vue 3.0L V6

This was a waist of money because that didn't fix the problem. In all I have taken my SUV back to the same dealer 5 times and they are telling me they dont know whats wrong with the car. I can drive it from place to place and then at some poin it wont start. But if I call they to come get it bay the time they get a tow truck there the SUV starts again. About 20 minutes- an hour. And they want me to just come and drive it not knowing whats wrong. this is my families only way of transportation and it is a hazzard!!!

- , Harrisburg, PA, USA