A/C Kept Blowing Out

2004 Saturn Vue

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Saturn dealer.

1. fixed by dealer (1 reports)
2004 Saturn Vue AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Saturn Vue:

2004 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

May 042005

Vue V4

Saturn VUE is a total, utter LEMON!!! I spent more in repairs - and the extended warranty - than the car was worth. I finally came to my senses and dumped it. When I did, it has less than 44,0000 miles on it. The final straw was that in the 3 consecutive months before I dumped it, it was in the shop for 4 days (gas tank leak) and then 6 days (manual transmission leak and sway bars went out). Was I offered a rental car? No....not until I screamed and hollered. I'd NEVER have another GM car. You couldn't GIVE me a new one. The repairs are unbelievable. The car breaks down all the time and spends more time being repaired that it does on the road. (see my other problems with this lemon). Best advice: stay away from GM, especially Saturn!

- , Las Vegas, NV, USA