Anything That Could Break Did

8.0

1. had it repaired...up to a point (1 reports)
2004 Saturn Vue miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Saturn Vue:

2004 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Feb 012010

Vue V4

You name it, it needed to be repaired on this car. Everything from engine valves, sway bars, clutch and hydraulic system to air-conditioning blowing out twice in the middle of the summer (in the desert) needed to be repaired. I'm sure I've forgotten some of the earlier, expensive repairs. When I finally dumped this lemon it had less than 43,000 miles on it. I reached the point where I had spent more on repairs than the car was worth...with no end in sight as far as repairs were concerned.

I'll NEVER buy another GM car. No wonder Saturn went out of business. It's a complete lemon. No wonder GM was in financial trouble! They aren't capable of building a reliable car!

- , Las Vegas, NV, USA