Key Slips Out Of Igniion While Driving

6.0

2004 Saturn Vue miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Saturn Vue:

2004 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Dec 182013

Vue 4 cyl

So the key slipped out of the ignition while I was driving!!!!! I have no idea what to do. I already have to take it to a mechanic (again) for the engine light so I can pass the emissions test and when I look at the key it seems that I can see no reason why this happens. Has anyone had this problem fixed? Was it the key or the ignition?

Lastly, I wish GM would cover this problem...........I'm so angry and of course no warranty on an almost 9 yr old car with on 57K miles.

Disgusted