NHTSA — Air Bags: Side/Window Problems

2004 Saturn Vue seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Saturn Vue:

2004 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Jun 012005

Vue

I was driving my 2004 Saturn Vue red line when I was struck in the drivers/drivers door post at approx. 40-45 mph and the head curtain side airbags did not deploy. My vehicle was totaled, I was/am injured.talking to a Saturn motor Corp. Rep. About this it was conveyed that this was normal as my vehicle was moving, not stopped.this does not seem normal to me, as I thought they would deploy.not sure what to think about the explanation, wanted NHTSA to know.

- Fort Wayne, IN, USA