2005 Saturn Vue accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Saturn Vue:

2005 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Mar 072005

Vue 6-cyl

I was sitting at a red light in my brand new 2005 Saturn Vue and was hit from behind by a medium-sized transit bus at approx. 35-40 mph. The damage to the rear of the car was extensive and resulted in the total loss of the car. My concern is that the front driver's seat broke during the accident. The back of the seat collapsed and fell back into the back seat. The seat almost totally broke underneath and twisted to the left. I was the lone occupant in the car and suffered numerous abrasions, bruises, cuts, bumps, and sprains, as well as back and neck pain. I was wearing my seat belt and still hit the steering wheel, causing me to get cuts on my lips and face. The majority of the injuries to my body were on the left side.

- Hanover, MD, USA