2005 Saturn Vue accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Saturn Vue:

2005 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Jan 092009

The driver's seat heater malfunctioned burning a hole through the upholstery and my sweater as I drove my 2 minutes to work. I turned the heat seat on the lowest setting for warmth and within the commute from home to work, it malfunctioned. There is a 2 cm hole in my car seat and my sweater has burn marks on it. I turned off the heater as soon as I felt the over heating on my rearend, but it was too late.

- Toms River, NJ, USA