2005 Saturn Vue windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Saturn Vue:

2005 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Jun 112011

Air conditioning system stopped working. Electronic switch will not turn on blower motor for heat or cold. Causing it not to work and my car not able to drive in humid or raining conditions. Failure has not been corrected.

- Dover, DE, USA

Dec 222008

In below zero weather window washer fluid does not come out. I have been told that this is true with most GM vehicles and the auto companies know it but have not put out a bulletin. I have been told that if you take the car to the dealer they will tell you that for certain years the manufacture make the tube for the fluid smaller and so it freezes. I have been told that the manufacturers fixed this on later models. I have been told that the dealer will offer some sort of concentrated wiper solution that won't freeze. I find it ridiculous that I can't find anything about this on your site as I know at least 10 people with GM cars that have the same problem.

- Glendale Heights, IL, USA